Monday, August 24, 2009

It's Monday, only six days to go until the publication date for "The Adventures of Ociee Nash." My friend Mary Alyce told me she's already ordered three copies. Sounds like a rush to purchase to me . . . everyone best hurry before we're completely sold out!
Even more exciting news has come onto my computer screen this day. Deb Smith e-mailed from Belle Books to announce my first book "A Flower Blooms on Charlotte Street" is now #25 on the EBOOK Bestseller List for young readers.
My dear author friend Jerry Lee says this is truly amazing. I, for one, am amazed, and stunned, and pleased as can be.
*By the way, the hold-in-your hand "Charlotte Street" book remains available from Mercer University Press: www.mupress.org. Same is true for "Ociee on Her Own" the second in the series.
ALSO, it seems some precious people are blogging about all three Ociee books. Who'd thunk it?
A couple of months ago, I didn't know what blogging meant, now my grandmother Ociee is being blogged and so's this author.
That's my blog for today. MMP

No comments:

Post a Comment