Sunday, November 8, 2009

Congratulations on your fine book, E. C. Putnam!

This Sunday afternoon I've been trying to copy a beautifully done book cover to my blog. I know my readers would love to see it. Alas, no luck. So we must rely on my own words to praise E.C. Putnam's new book "THE FINAL SEASON, State of Grace."

Initially I thought I'd not be terribly caught up with the story because it's about baseball. HOW WRONG I WAS! Putnam's page-turner will intrigue even the least sports-minded reader because the story is compelling, it's heartwarming and faith-filled, and is well written with all manner of twists and turns in the plot.

Although the book is set to be released on January 5, 2010, it can be ordered right away by going online to www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore. "The Final Season" would make a terrific Christmas gift. Besides, can Spring training be very far away?

Gotta run now; think I'll reread Putnam's novel. Milam

No comments:

Post a Comment