Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ociee's being printed TODAY!

Brian C. Aubitz, the world's most capable and patient printer, tells me we're on the homestretch with our two new books!
Last night he wrote that Book IV, "Ociee and Ben Nash, the Asheville Adventure" AND Book V, "Ociee Nash, the Finale" will be shipped to me by March 19!!!!!

My first "Book Release Party" is scheduled for Tuesday, March 23, in Birmingham.

Here at home, Jamey and I are already busy readying things for our gigantic "Authors Gathering and Book Signing" on Sunday, April 18. As mentioned before, eight of my fellow Georgia authors will join in the fun that afternoon. In addition to a variety of book titles, we'll have live music and refreshments. The authors coming include J. Kershaw Cooper, Franklin Cox, Sam Heys, E. C. Putnam, Jaclyn Weldon White, John Wilsterman, Marilynn Winston and Susanne Cohn.

Our Ociee books look amazing, both have inviting covers, and a very nice paper choice and font. Please check them out on my website and see what you think of the real Ociee Nash.
As always, our home will become a bookstore as I begin to inundate our family and friends with Ociee announcements.

As information, Fuzion Print (Info@fuzionprint.com)will offer books for sale through their store in Minneapolis.

This time I'm also trying something a bit different. I've decided to mail books to readers, at least, I'm going to give that a try. A number of people have asked how to purchase autographed books if they live in other states. The only solution I could come up with was to sign and mail the books myself. We'll just have to see how this goes. Hopefully, I'll be so busy, our local post office will tell me to stop bringing in packages!

That's it for now. THINK OCIEE NASH! MMP

1 comment:

  1. The post office is squandering all kinds of ad money to increase their business as it is. You may turn out to be their star.

    ReplyDelete