Monday, February 8, 2010

Save the Date

Mark you calenders, we're having a party! Come one, come all . . .

Sunday, April 11, Jamey and I will host a gathering at our home for our Ociee girl. We're introducing her new books, the last two of the Ociee Nash series. My other novels will be available, too. We'll serve lemonade and light refreshments, well maybe we will!

Also, because I'm not one to call lots of attention to myself, we're inviting some fellow authors to sell their books, too. So far Jaclyn Weldon White and J. Kershaw Cooper have promised to join us. The gathering will start at 1 o'clock.

I do have one concern, however, that's how to collect money. For those who know me, that's always a dilemma; I'm a writer not a banker. Math terrifies me. Guess we'll simply ask our guests to bring cash and/or multiple checks for the various authors. Anyone have a suggestion for us?

Jamey's helping me by proofreading the galleys while I write this blog. How sweet is that! He just called to say he's found a typo. Gotta run . . . Milam

No comments:

Post a Comment