Monday, January 11, 2010

Kindle

I understand Kindle is quite a nice device for folks who want to read books electronically yet still enjoy having something to hold in their hands. So it is with great pleasure I announce the first two books in the Ociee series are available on Kindle: "A Flower Blooms on Charlotte Street" and "Ociee on Her Own."

In case you missed it, our FILM, "The Adventures of Ociee Nash" is available on Netflix. Jamey and I need to heed our son's advice and sign up for that good deal.

The above said, I'm sure my sainted grandmother's eyebrow is raised, and she's urging readers to go to Mercer University Press and order the first two books the old-fashioned way, and then go to Belle Books to order the most recent in the series: "The Further Adventures of Ociee Nash."
Ociee might also suggest checking out "Creola's Moonbeam" which, by the way, is a novel based loosely on her granddaughter's own real life experiences.

Now if all of this is completely confusing, just call me and come by. I've stockpiled everything in the guest room closet!

Happy reading or viewing or clicking or whatever is your pleasure. Milam

No comments:

Post a Comment