Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year!

I don't need to apologize for not writing because all yawl have been busy with the holidays, too. Hope you're still enjoying friends and family, food and festivities. Jamey and I certainly are! Take Saturday for example. Another author friend Ed Putnam has a son getting married on January 2. Hopefully all the wedding guests will purchase his new book "The Final Season" at the reception!

As for the Propst house, we're also mighty caught up with BAMA and our game against Texas for the National Championship on January 7. This is said with apologies to the Taylors, the Cohns, and to any other rabid University of Texas fans who may read my blog.
It's comin', it's comin, can't help it, it's comin' ROOOOOOLLLLLL Tide Roll!!!!!!
Yes, Jamey and I are pretty pumped. In fact, this season is the first since Bear Bryant died that the man of my dreams has felt super positive about his BAMA football team.
Rest in peace, Coach Bryant. Jamey is happy.

There's no exciting news about "The Further Adventures of Ociee Nash" at this moment. I will ask you to keep spreading the word about our Ociee girl and keep your fingers crossed for what might come to be. No hints as yet.

OH, I may actually make an attempt to self-publish a little picture book that's been churning around in my wee brain for some time. Just an idea for now. Anyone out there tried self-publishing? (Write me at Milamwritesbooks@gmail.com) I'll keep everyone posted.

Happy 2010! I wish each and every one of you a healthy, prosperous, joy-filled year. With sincere good wishes, Milam

No comments:

Post a Comment