Thursday, April 25, 2013

Great time last night with teachers!

Good morning, y'all,

Last evening, I spoke to a delightful group of teachers at Holy Innocents' Episcopal School. I took books, of course, and expected chatting for 30 minutes or so. Weeeelllll, what a fun group were they! For more than two hours, these charming gals asked questions, listened and laughed, and even bought books.

My precious friend, Marilyn Bailey, a retired teacher, finally brought me home in time for the 10 p.m. news. I'm hoping my audience may want to meet for lunch, because I so enjoyed their company. Nothing feeds a writer more deliciously than being asked questions about her craft.

Boosted by their enthusiastic interest in my books, I bravely went on Facebook a couple of minutes ago and mentioned having just received two more cartons of  my memoir, "WRITER, WRITER." My guest room closet is overflowing. HELP ME!

Thanks again to the Holy Innocents' book club. I love you all. Milam

No comments:

Post a Comment