Saturday, January 19, 2013

Big Changes

Wednesday, I met with Tish Sweitzer, a truly brilliant editor, regarding "A Teaspoon of Trauma." After several hours of discussion, followed by a good bit of soul searching, I decided to change the game plan.

Rather than offering a few writing anecdotes for friends and family, I'm going to pen a piece which may even be of interest to readers who do not know me, or know Ociee, or Honey, or any of the more familiar characters in my novels.
 In fact, I've decided to revamp the whole bloomin' thing. Changes include a brand new title, a totally different cover designed by Summer Paul, AND a complete reorganization of the body of the story. That's all! For two days, I'm been working until my eyes crossed.

Hopefully, readers will think it worth the rewrite. I'm still planning for an early Spring release date.

Milam

No comments:

Post a Comment