Sunday, September 11, 2011

Enough Attention for Jamey!!

It was a week ago today that my husband officially ended his water skiing career. I'm happy to report that the Man of My Dreams, currently a lovely blueish purple from his waist down, is healing nicely from his fall into Lake Guntersville. He even managed to mow the lawn yesterday---this when I wasn't watching, of course.

In other news, Skyler Day, the star of "The Adventures of Ociee Nash" has a new and exciting role. Skyler, who, just last week, was a quite a hit in an episode of "The Closer" has landed a recurring part on another terrific TV show, "Parenthood." According to her very proud mother, Kelly Day, Skyler will make her debut on the show September 27.

Jamey and I will be watching, that is, if we have no more accidents and aren't back at St. Joseph's emergency room. I say this because, I wasn't home yesterday, AND, had our daughter not been here to stop him, my husband would have climbed up on the roof to clean out the gutters!

Nurse Milam, retired

No comments:

Post a Comment